The latest report titled Sodium Hexametaphosphate Production by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Sodium Hexametaphosphate.
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Sodium Hexametaphosphate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Sodium Hexametaphosphate Production Process:
1. From Neutralization and Polymerization Method: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of sodium hexametaphosphate industrial production across Sodium Hexametaphosphate manufacturing plants. The process initiates with the neutralization reaction between phosphoric acid and liquid sodium hydroxide in a specialized tank. After neutralization, the mixture is transferred to a high-level tank where a continuous supply of disodium hydrogen phosphate is introduced to the dryer, ensuring the chemical is dried to yield disodium hydrogen phosphate flakes with a specific moisture content. These flakes are then conveyed to a polymerization furnace, where the disodium hydrogen phosphate is melted and polymerized, subsequently quenched and pressed to form flaky sodium hexametaphosphate. The resulting products undergo crushing and screening, ultimately yielding sodium hexametaphosphate as the final product.
2. From Phosphorus Pentoxide: This report provides the thorough economics of Sodium Hexametaphosphate industrial production across sodium hexametaphosphate manufacturing plants. The chemical undergoes a series of sequential steps, starting with combustion, oxidation, and subsequent cooling within a dry air stream. The resulting material is then blended with soda ash in specific proportions and indirectly heated in a graphite crucible to facilitate dehydration and fusion. This process leads to the formation of a sodium hexametaphosphate melt, which is rapidly cooled, shaped into tablets, and finally crushed into a fine powder, resulting in the production of the ultimate product, sodium hexametaphosphate.
Sodium hexametaphosphate, often abbreviated as SHMP, is a versatile inorganic chemical compound composed of sodium cations (Na+) and hexametaphosphate anions (PO3-)6. It is a white, crystalline powder or glassy solid. SHMP is notable for its role as a food additive, where it functions as a sequestrant, emulsifier, and thickening agent, contributing to improved food texture and stability. Beyond its culinary applications, SHMP finds use in various industrial processes, including water treatment, detergent manufacturing, and as a dispersing agent in ceramics and paint production. Its multifunctional properties make it a valuable and widely utilized chemical compound in both the food and industrial sectors.
Market drivers for sodium hexametaphosphate include its widespread use in water treatment processes for scale and corrosion control, particularly in cooling systems and boiler treatment in industries. Additionally, its role as a food additive in the food processing industry, where it serves as an emulsifier and sequestrant, contributes to its demand. Sodium hexametaphosphate’s versatility in applications such as ceramics, detergents, and oil well drilling further fuels its market growth. With increasing industrialization, urbanization, and the need for efficient water management, coupled with expanding food and chemical industries, the demand for sodium hexametaphosphate is expected to remain robust.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs.
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA